Welcome

Welcome to the California Book Review, your place to read reviews on books new, old, and soon to be released. I welcome any comments you may have and ask that if you like this blog to please become a follower.

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Welcome to my blog

I have always found it difficult to voice my opinion on books. Then one day it hit me, why not start a book blog and start reviewing books. Let people know what books are out there and review them. Save people the trouble of buying a bad book and let them know what to keep an eye out for next time they are in a bookstore. So here I am. I will be reviewing books not yet avaiable to the public and also books already out. If you like my reviews, please be sure to follow me using the link in the upper right side of the screen. Thank you and happy reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment